SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full installtion error

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends

i have an error in the full installation screen..i am trying to make the rate type under register..but still the rate type under device is also being asked...

i have assigned my rate type as register based in spro

but y the full installation requires register data...does it deals any thing with register group..

regards

prince

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

if you want to have only DEVICE releated rate types - mark the register as NOT relevant to billing. The only problem in this case: the meter reading is always REGISTER dependent!!! So, if you want to have ONLY register related rate types, just do not create an entry in the device rate type.

KR

Uwe

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prince,

if you want to have only DEVICE releated rate types - mark the register as NOT relevant to billing. The only problem in this case: the meter reading is always REGISTER dependent!!! So, if you want to have ONLY register related rate types, just do not create an entry in the device rate type.

KR

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hi uwe

thanks for ur reply..but u have misunderstood my question or in other words i am not clear to u

actually my problem is am trying to make full installation based upon register based rate type and not based upon device..

i have assigned the rate type as register based only in full instalation screen

when i try to save it the cursor jumps to rate type under device column..and it also asks for the rate type under that device coulumn...

hope it is clear now to solve my eror ...

thanks and regards

prince

0 Kudos

hi prince,

jus check this out...

go to spro n traverse the path

Device Management>Installation>Basic Settings>Define System parameters for installation/removal/replacement

you should have the control parameter ratetrnes present

if not select it.

hope this helps sort ur problem.

do reply if u get thru.

0 Kudos

hi

i have solved it myself though ur answer was very close in deed..u need to delete the rate for device..and just maintian the register

any way thanks for ur valuable help

regards

prince