Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To set - Reply to - in Mail Function Module

rahul_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have one requirement like the mail which is sent from SAP , when i reply to that mail , should be replied to some other email id not the one which comes automatically something like "USERNAME" "<ADR24000000007234DVLXYZ xyz.com>" .

Basically, I want to set "Reply To" kind of thing in Function module to send mails, so that when I reply to recived mail, it should reply to the other mail which i"ll set in reply to.

Hope u got my point.

Thanks in advance.

<removed_by_moderator>

Regards.

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 8, 2008 12:33 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use the function module: CC_POPUP_STRING_INPUT to optain the receipient name and change the value of username from your program.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_srivastava3
Participant
0 Kudos

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please follow these steps:

1.) tcode = SCOT

2.) double click SMTP

3.) under "SMTP Connection" section, fill in your mail host IP(ex: webmail.sap.com) and the port number(25) and code page = No conversion.

4.) under "Supported address types", make sure Internet is checked, and click on "Set". The Address area has to be *

5.) To test route,

SCOT -->Utilities --> Routing test

RecipientAddr.type = INT

Recipient addr. =

6.) You also need to set the Default Domain.

SCOT --> Settings --> Default Domains (webmail.sap.com)

7.)Now go to tcode SBWP,compose a mail and in the recipient address,enter email id and send.

8.) Come back to SCOT and click on Utilities-->Start send process(Ctrl+F7) and execute.

You will receive the mail in your external mail id.

I dont know as to why we should do step 8,but in my case the mails were sent only after performing step8.

Hope it is helpful to you.

regards,

Rahul