cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Method field in F-48 Down Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm trying to enable the the Payment Method field in transaction F-48 ( Down Payment ). I'm trying to find the field status variant under

FInancial Acc -> AR and AP -> Business Transactions -> Down Payment Made -> Make and Check Document Settings -> Define Field Status Variants.

But Im unable to find one for field Payment Method.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ravi_nagh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the Note 4683. Solution: FBZP>All Company Codes>Select the Company Code>Spec G/L Trns to be Paid.

I hope it helps.

Regards

Ravinagh Boni

former_member212013
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I had the same issue and got help from your scrap.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yu JUNYI,

I have one doubt about your question

*why you want to give payment method for down payment in f-48

Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I;ve a 4.7 system that is showing Payment Method in the F-48. under the Add Vendor Item screen.

But my ECC 6 system is not showing Payment Method. So im wondering how do I make the Payment Method appear in ECC 6.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the payment method field is not avaiable in f-48. when you clear down payment against invoice the system does not clear the down payment document and invoice document automatically, you can only see the balance figure how much is left after clearing. Both the documents will be under open condition.

you can manually clear the down payment document or you can clear the down payment and invoice balance when you run APP. For automatic payment you must specify an incoming payment method in the parameters tab for payment methods (specify both incoming and outgoing payment methods), then run APP the system automatically clears the down payment document

Regards,

Satish Muvva.