cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have tried to create one simple Appication of VC in which i have used one Input Form > BAPI (BAPI_User_GETLIST)> Table Form -->

So when i deploy this model and try to RUN IT it runs fine but in output First screen appear and after clicking on Next Button Second Screen appear Blank of Table View and POP UP with error "An Error was returned from the backend system(1) you are not authorised to display users"

What is the cause of thsi error please help

Any help will be highly appretiated.

Regards.

Soni Vinit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

Please check the BAPI in design time first by right clicking it in the story board and then test it. And later check it in the Run time.

Whether you have created the system for retrieveing the BAPI from the R/3 system.? I hope yes. If so then please check the connections of the system in the portal also.

If connection is giving error then first clear the error there. Otherwise the Bapi's won't work at all in VC.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for ur Valuable reply actually i was not haveing the rts to access that BAPI in Backend that was the main cause of the error i was UP AND RUNNING with the system in Portal

What i have done is that created my own Function Module in Backend and accessed that from VC and got success

thanks again for ur replys

Can u please fwd me some VC Applications so that i can try them and can have good hand on VC as i am new to it

i would be very thankfull to u all

thanks and Regards

Vinit Soni

Edited by: Vinit Soni on Sep 8, 2008 12:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the below link for VC Exercises

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/visualcomposer-elearning

Thanks,

Govindu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

done

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soni,

Maybe this is an issue related to the User Mapping of the backend, does this happen to you with other BAPI's?

Regards.

Omer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinit,

Check your BAPI? is your BAPI working fine? In VC right click your BAPI click "Teat Data Service". give proper I/P?

it will work? then your BAPI was working fine?

Regards,

P.Manivannan.