Can i create production order using process material ?
Please help me.
I want to create production order using process material (material type is PROC).
For may knowledge, process order is standard for the process material, but my customer want to use the PP module for the process material.
But I cant convert the planned order of precess material to production order in MD05.
The system message is "System does not support planned orders for process materials."
The followings are my test steps.
1. Master Creation
- Material Master, BOM, ROUTING
In standard, process material (Material Type : PROC) need creation of master recipe. But due to my clients need (Using production order
for the process material), I create the work center and ROUTING
2. DM Creation
- In MD61, I create the planned independent requirement (Type : LSF)
3. Planned order creation for the process material using MRP
- In MD01, I run the total MRP, the the planned order is created.
It's order type is "LA"
4. Converting the planned order to Production Order
- In this step, the system give the error "System does not support planned orders for process materials."
and can not do anything.
I want to know that the above case is possible, and how.
Please Help meu2026..