Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECATT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have done the ecatt for data uploading for transaction VK11 .i have done the ecatt in client 300 ..but the recording in 200..now i am getting the error message variants that match selection cannot be found.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priya.

I have come across a post which hopefully deals with the similar errors you have encountered,

[SDN - Reference - ECATT Error loading variants|]

Good Luck & Regards.

Harsh Dave

0 Kudos

Hello ,

The script recorded should be client independent. Only in few cases where the screen elements id or the screen fields have changed between the releases of the system only then the eCATT script fails .If its not possible to handle the release dependency within the same script, only in this case you will be creating different versions of the same script and then handle release denpendency within crossponding the script.

I would say open the screen of the same transaction in different releases check for the screen elements and fields also check for the id's between the releases using the screen reader this would give you more insight about the problem faced.

Hope it answers your question.

Thanks and Best regards,

Ajay