please suggest me how can i proceed

Regards

venu gopal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign the profit center to the material in Plant/Storage location view & do the MIGO.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Assign Profit Center to One of the Preceding Document called Material Master - Plant data / Storage 2 View and Try.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

this error coz ....FI document in ur system has to contain Business Area while its being generated in the system.

check with ur FI consultant

u should enter this in PO so that it will flow to MIGO and then while creating accounting doc the same business area is being captured in accounting document.

U can make this is mandatory field in account assignement PO, but am not sure how this has to be done for stock material and also there is a way by which this can be determined automatically....check in OMJ7

If u maintain the settings in OMJ7 and maintain the appropriate division in material master automatically the business area is determined according to the settings maintained.

Edited by: Sachin D C on Sep 8, 2008 7:57 AM

Edited by: Sachin D C on Sep 8, 2008 8:01 AM

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

I hope you have defined business area determination in customising under Business Area Account Assignment.

You can reach this thru the path: Sales & Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Account Assignment/Costing --> Business Area Account Assignment

regardss

kunal