cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split for incompatible materials..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirnment which is to be mapped ..

Say I create 1 SO with 2 line Items.

(1) Line Item 1 ............Biscuits

(2) Line Item 1 ............Perfume.

I need to create 2 different Deleveries one for each of the line items of my SO.

The various factors such as :

Delivery date,inco Terms,Shipping pt , Transp Point, ship-to-party all are same for both the line items.

But still i want delivery split to happen as the 2 materials are incompatiable with each other.

Warehouse Mgmt is not activated.

Then how should I map it.

Points assured for helpful answers.

Cheerzz..

Subbzz..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is a manual process of inducing a delivery split.

There is field called "Unloading Point" -KUWEV-ABLAD on the item level in the Shipping Point Tab in your sales order.

Give different values there. (Say give 1 for the first line item and 2 for the second line item)

Upon creating the delivery, the system will spilt the deliveries for both the line items.

If you check the log in the delivery it will be something of the kind:

"Item XYZ: delivery split due to conflicting header data (Function SH: Unloading Point: 1 <-> 2)"

Message no. VL033

Hope this suffices your business need. Regards,

Vivek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can very well achieve this by usinh a spilt routine in your copy control from sales document to delivery document.

Goto tcode: VOFM - Data transfer - deliveries.

For this you need to write a routine with the help of your ABAPer & to include logic something like this:

You have to identify some unique feild in the two material or even the material code itself.

Then in the routine logic, you pass this feilds in the combination criterai field in delivery that is "ZUKRL"

Then in copy control sales doc to delivery: you attach this routine in header details in data transfer "Header Data"

See the code below for your help:

SELECT SINGLE PRAT1 PRAT2 PRAT3 PRAT4 PRAT5 INTO (MVKE-PRAT1,MVKE-PRAT2,MVKE-PRAT3,MVKE-PRAT4,MVKE-PRAT5) FROM MVKE

WHERE MATNR = CVBAP-MATNR

AND VKORG = CVBAK-VKORG

AND VTWEG = CVBAK-VTWEG.

IF NOT MVKE-PRAT1 IS INITIAL.

ZUK1-C+0(1) = 'O'. "FOR OIL

*LIKP-ZUKRL = ZUK1.

ENDIF.

IF NOT MVKE-PRAT2 IS INITIAL.

ZUK1-C+0(1) = '1'. " FOR FRAGILE 1

*LIKP-ZUKRL = ZUK1.

ENDIF.

IF NOT MVKE-PRAT3 IS INITIAL.

ZUK1-C+0(1) = 'N'. " FOR NON FRAGILE

• LIKP-ZUKRL = ZUK1.

ENDIF.

IF NOT MVKE-PRAT4 IS INITIAL.

ZUK1-C+0(1) = '2'. " FOR FRAGILE 2

• LIKP-ZUKRL = ZUK1.

ENDIF.

IF NOT MVKE-PRAT5 IS INITIAL.

ZUK1-C+0(1) = 'B'. " FOR BULK / OVERWEIGHT

• LIKP-ZUKRL = ZUK1.

ENDIF.

LIKP-ZUKRL = ZUK1.

CONDENSE LIKP-ZUKRL NO-GAPS.

endif.

Hope this helps you

Regards,

Dhananjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

*Please get it confirmed by other SD-experts.*

As, all the details for both the items in Sales Order are same, There might be a possibility of Delivery-Split, based upon different Item categories, if Possible.

For that, You have to write a Routine in T. Code: *VOFM* and attach it to Copy Control (*VTLA*) for the Combination of Target Delivery Type -- Source Order Type (Item --> Conditions).

Best Regards,

Amit.

NOTE: This is my wild guess, as I have never done this before. Request you to Please get it verified with other experts.