cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report conversion tool

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am unable to login to BO XIR2 report conversion tool. when i give the user id and password that has admin rights it shows'Incorrect login or password (RCT 00002)'. when i click on details , it gives the following log

[repo_proxy 13] SessionFacade::openSession - (com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$OCAFramework: Unable to connect to service from server via CMS

cause:com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$ServiceConnection: Unable to connect to service from server via CMS

detail:Unable to connect to service from server via CMS

The exception originally thrown was com.crystaldecisions.enterprise.ocaframework.OCAFrameworkException$ServiceConnection: Unable to connect to service from server via CMS and had the following message: Unable to connect to service from server via CMS )

at com.bo.repo_proxy.SessionFacade.openSession(SessionFacade.java:135)

at com.bo.migration.MigrationApp.<init>(MigrationApp.java:349)

at com.bo.migration.MigrationTool.login(MigrationTool.java:321)

at com.bo.migration.MigrationTool.<init>(MigrationTool.java:119)

at com.bo.migration.MigrationTool.main(MigrationTool.java:390)

please help

best regards

srivani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try SAP Note : 1203454  - Unable to log on to the Report Conversion Tool using Active Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks alot for the reply. now i am able to access the report coversion tool with my enterprise account. but my windows AD account still has problem

best regards

srivani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same issue which I resolved by writing in the host file for both systems client PC and Bo Server

the hostname of each the pc's with the corresponding ip addresses.

Kind regards,

Antonio