cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMS errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting errors during CMS assembly.

Info:Starting Step Check-assembly at 2006-01-25 13:11:21.0046 -6:00

Info:6XI collisions

Info:Step Check-assembly ended with result 'error' ,stopping execution at 2006-01-25 13:11:21.0202 -6:00

How do I trace or find out the cause of this failure?

Found out the list of conflicts in my IR.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

FrankMisch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the message 'Info:6XI collisions' in the CMS message means that there had been 6 collisions (conflicts) for the given software component version within the export system.

The export system is the CONS system, so open the CONS system and check if you find a conflict tab page at the top of navigation area. Open the entries for your software component version within the conflict page and solve the conflicts. After you have solved and activated the conflict solution, the exception should no more occur.

If you don't see the conflict tab then restart the client. If the tab is still not there then the conflict resolution might already be part of an open changelist of another user, who forgot to activate this change.

Good luck

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I beleive this error has caused becoz you have deleted some tracks and created new ones. So there is a change in the version management of the objects. This could be the reason for the problem.

When we delete tracks, the corresponding DTR and Workspace gets deleted. check if that they are still there. If yes then deleted them as well.

Even we are facing the same problem.

regards,

Pankaj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,,

During the assembly, a export from the Consolidation is carried out. If the object you are trying to transport is in another Change list on the Consolidation system which is in OPEN state.... then XI Collision happen..

Check whether you have OPEN change lists on CONSOLIDATION system.. If yes,, close them.

I sure the problem will be gone.

Happy computing.

Regards,

pankaj.