cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

revaluation of production orders at actual prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My client want to revaluate production orders at actual prices, but we have only one costing version for plan and actual. Exactly I don't know how to revaluate production orders. As we have only one version, I want to change the activity rates with actual rates in KP26 in order to revaluate the production order. But even I change no revluation is taken place. Any customizing has to be done or what is the procedure to revaluate production orders. I changed the costing version settings to allow revaluation with own business transactions.

Please help me.

ramesh b

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction CON2 to revaluate the production order.

But before revaluation you have to run KSii to calculate the actual activity price. The price calculated here will be used for the revaluation.

I dont think there is need for any configuration if you have the plan activity prices set up and ready to go.Manually changing the price in KP26 will change th plan price but not revaluate it.

Keep us posted on the results

Happy to Help

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

My doubt is even though I have calculated actual prices with KSII, what every values I have entered manually as planned prices in KP26 will be over writeen, as we are not using two costing versions. How to solve this? At present we are not calculating the prices automatically i.e using KSPI or KSII, we are manually inputting the rates in KP26.

Please guide me.

ramesh B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh, You need to enter actual prices in KBK6 and not in KB26. KB26 is for updating plan prices only. Trust this answers to your query and helps much in resolving your problem! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

even I have maintained the actual activity prices in KBK6, the revaluation is not happening? any other customizing I have to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Singh,

Can you inform me the procedure for revaluation of production order. For example if i have production order with 100 qty and only 50 is delivered in this month and remaining 40 delivered in the next month. can we revaluate only 50 quantity or we have to revaluate 100 qty?

ramesh b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh, The activity quantity confirmed for 50 shall only revalued in the current period. Then in next period, for the production of 50, materials shall be issued and activities shall be confirmed. So in the next peirod, the activities gets revalued. It is only based on the activities confirmation and not on production quantities. Trust this helps much and if so, pl assign rewards! Regards, Ashok SINGH +91-9884132189

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Singh,

How to revoke revaluation of production orders?

I have assigned points.

thanks

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh, Thx. Try F7 or Alt+n and 's' for reversing revaluation Trust this helps much! Regards, Ashok SINGH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Singh,

Once I have already posted revaluation details i.e I have done settlemnt , how reverse the revaluation.

And where I have to enter F7 or ALt+N??

please help me.

thanks & regs,

ramesh B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear, If you have done settlement, you need to reverse settlement before reversing the revaluation. So you need to do reversal backward. I said that by pushing F7 button(Function key) in your key board, you can reverse as you are pushing F8 for execute. Am I clear? Cheers!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Singh,

thanq!

How to reverse the settlement?

regs,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dear, There is no seperate transaction for reversing settlement. In the settlement screen itself, you need to go to top menu 'Settlemnt' and select 'reverse'. In the same way for revaluation also. In the same revaluation screen, you need to go to top menu 'Revaluation' and select 'reverse'. Cheers!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ for your help