cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check boxes in Master Column

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a table for which the data is coming from a BAPI. Now, I wish to have checkboxes in from of every row that has populated, for this I am inserting a Master Column and inside master column I am taking checkboxes as Cell Editor. The issue is that at runtime the master column is visible but the checkboxes are not visible. Please guide me how to make the checkboxes visible.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Aishwarya,

Welcome to SDN!

I guess you can use normal table column and TableCellEditor as CheckBox for this purpose. Did you check it?

If you want to use Master Column for your requirement. Just check whether the Master Column is not expanded. Try to set its expanded property to true by binding the a Boolean attribute which is true always.

Regards,

Siva

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check if you have any attribute mapped to the Checked Property of the checkbox.

Create a Attribute of type boolean and Map it to the Checked Property of the Mastercolumns Table cell Editor.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the properties of checkbox and it enable and visible. I have also set the expandable property of Master column as true, but the buttons are still not visible

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Are the checkboxes correctly bound to context data?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the visibility property of the Checkboxes. If you want you can set it at runtime also by writing appropriate code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharma,

Check all the properties of checkbox especially the visibility and checked.

Regards,

Siva Sankar N.

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check the properties of the checkbox at runtime as they are same in the design time.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/fa/727e41080b1709e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

thanks

Suresh