Activate Personalization in BEx
I have read in the forums about Activate Personalization in BEx but its not very clear to me.
1. What is the advantage of activating Activate Personalization in BEx?
2. If we DONT activate, is it not possible to run BEX Reports?
3. What will happen if i activate and advantages and disadvantages?
4. Is it used as user point of view or performance point of view?
Habeebuddin Mohammed replied
1. Enter the IMG (transaction SPRO), select SAP Business Warehouse -> Reporting relevant settings -> General Reporting Settings -> Activate Personalization in BEx
2. Check the status of the Personalization settings. All entries should be active u2013
highlighted by an unchecked check box.
3. To activate highlighted Personalization, click Execute.
>When you are in doubt about any thing in BI / R/3, just put select that option and click F1, you will get a brief help on that explaining what exactly that option is for...