cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of Salary Using Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to create a Smartform which displays the Payroll details of an employee. The requirement is to read the Payroll cluster and the salary details should be displayed using smartforms. The Smartform will be called from a report program.

Any suggestions and pointers would be really helpfull.

Thanks,

Saher

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First read the data from the payroll cluster into an internal table...

In your smartform design... create a table under form interface node importing...

after your internal table is ready with desired data.. you can call the smartform function module in your report program and pass the internal table as parameter

regards

padma

Former Member
0 Kudos

But when we have to create an internal table in smartforms, that internal table has to be of type Z table. How can I put all tha payroll results into a Z Table?

Thanks,

Saher

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> But when we have to create an internal table in smartforms, that internal table has to be of type Z table. How can I put all tha payroll results into a Z Table?

>

> Thanks,

> Saher

You can create linetype in se11 with specified fields which you need,and give refrence of this line type to internal table in your smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never created a linetype. Can a linetype have any fields from Payroll cluster? How do I go about it.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Saher

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes you create line type by>se11>data type>give some zname>create>select table type>and give name of line type and double click and select structure>now here you can add fields of payroll cluster one by one manually.

once it created than activate this and now you can give refrence of this line type to your internal table in smartform decleration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First create a structure with the desired fields in se11.

then create a table type in se11 with the line type as the structure created above...

Now you can make use of these two for declaring your workarea and internal table in your form interface.

regards

padma

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In report program declare fs_roll type z_roll.

include this in smartform in form interface-->import fs_roll type zroll ztable.

In main window create the text node drag and drop the required fields

In report program write loop at t_roll into fs_roll.

Regards,

Sravanthi