cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code tab for landlord with vendor not visible in business partner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I want to ask something about create business partner in Flexible real estate management

When I create a business partner (BP role : Landlord with vendor account) there is no company code tab

The error message is "Appl.Object BUPA: there is currently no visible screen in screen sequence FS001"

What should I do to fix it?

Thanks

-tweety-

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tweety,

SAP note 852870 gives an overview over the BDT customizing settings for CVI (customer-vendor-integration) in release ERP2005. Please have a look at this note and check you customizing settings.

Maybe this helps to resolve your issue.

Kind regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Franz,

I've checked all the customizing, based on note 852870

But, the company code button in TR0602 still not visible.

I'm so confused.. could you help me again?

thanks

tweety

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

closed because of missing action by the author

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I had the same error some weeks ago, and my problem was that I already had one business partner created with the same VAT code. Please check in table LFA1 (vendors) / table DFKKBPTAXNUM (Tax Numbers for Business Partner) if you already have one bp/vendor created with the same VAT your not.

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Diana,

Thanks for your reply

My problem is i can not create business partner with vendor, because the company code button that i need to link between the business partner and vendor is missing (invisible).

So, if I create landlord with vendor account or partner with vendor account. The result is business partner created but without vendor link to this business partner.

In your case some weeks ago,, Is the company code push button appear ?

I'm waiting for your answer,, thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The problem is only with a specify bp? Or with all bp?

I remember that the button didn't appear also but only with some bps. Did you check the tables?

Regards,

Diana ANASTÁCIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is only happened in TR0602 (Landlord with vendor account) and TR0604 (Partner with vendor account).

I have check in table LFA1 and table DFKKBPTAXNUM.

In table LFA1, I found a list of vendor. But the VAT number is not specified in all vendor.

In table DFKKBPTAXNUM, I just found one business partner that I created with VAT code, but this BP is not link to vendor because there's no the company code button. So, I can assign a vendor to this BP.

Could you tell me more detail? what should i check or compare in both table?

If your button didn't appear also. So, what is you do to link the vendor and BP?

I need your guidance.. thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had to2 problems:

1 - I had two bp created with the same VAT. So want we made was to delete the bp that did had yet posting. (TCode BUPA_DEL, or program BUPA_TEST_DELETE)

2 - Even after deleting the bp linked of the vendor, we still had the vendor master data created in the system (tables lfa1/lfb1), so I had to delete also the vender. (OBR2)

Please notice that my problem was only with some bp, not with all.

Try in the test machine to clean/replace the VAT of that bp and when created in the company. If the error continues the problem is another.

Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi tweety,

there is a note regarding your error message,

does not seem to be related, but taking a look might be a surprise: 1050338

Sorry, but I just stab in the dark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Ute, I have checked that note.

All apllication that mention in the note are active.

FYI,,

the company code button will appear if i change the BP view to FS001, but the screen is not same with FLNV00 screen.

nb : the default setting TR0602 BP view is FLNV00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tweety,

could you please tell me, what release you are working on and if possible also, what support package level? I couldn´t find this information anywhere in this thread, if I did not see it, sorry.

Ute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ute,

The SAP specification :

Component version : SAP ECC 6.0

Software component : EA-FINSERV release 600

Support Package : SAPKGPFD02

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ute,

Thanks for your reply

I have check in transaction S_ABA_72000042,, but there is no TR0602 in "Field Grouping BP Role" list

From u201CDefine BP Roleu201C in customizing, the BP view for TR0602 is FLVN00. I have check it in transaction S_ABA_72000050, and itu2019s OK. The screen configuration is right, itu2019s the screen that I want.

But why this screen is not visible??

So, what should I do ?

Thanks,

-tweety-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I need your help and explanation about how to adding company code header button for landlord with vendor account in BP transaction?

thanks

-tweety-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

a first step should be checking your customizing.

You can either use the Menu, transaction spro -> cross application components -> SAP Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Field Groupings -> Configure field attributes per BP Role

or take the direct transaction S_ABA_72000042.

Here you can check whether company code fields are on status "HIDE" for this specific role (TR0602).

If there is nothing on hide here, check your screen configuration, too (transaction: S_ABA_72000050), this is where your error message should originate from.

Hth

Ute