cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code I2 in procedure TAXUSJ is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting an error "Tax code I2 in procedure TAXUSJ is invalid" . Please let me know why this Error is coming . What needs to be corrected . Getting this error when i am trying to realease the invoice to Accounting.

Regards,

Sen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil

Go to FTXP, input Country Key as US, Tax Code I2 and press Enter key. Now input the tax code description, Tax Type as A and execute. Now ensure that on top, you can see the Procedure as TAXUSJ. Maintain the required tax percentage against the respective Account key / Condition type and save.

Now go to VK11, input UTXJ and select the combination for which you have already maintained other tax codes. There maintain the tax code I2 and save.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Create the tax code I2 by the transaction FTXP, select the country , tax procedure as TAXUSJ, make the tax category as output tax, save.

Assign this tax code to your output condition record in VK11/VK12.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok Now i am getting error

System error in routine FI_TAX_GET_TXJCD_LEVELS error code 2 function builder TAX2

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Senthil

I feel it is bcoz of some wrong tax code assigned in UTXJ. Also you need to check in V/06 and ensure that you have maintained the following:-

- Access Sequence::::JIND

- Condition Class::::D

- Calculation Type:::A

- Cond.category::::::1

- Item condition:::::X

Similarly, also check for MWST in V/06 whether you have maintained the following:-

- Access Sequence::::::MWST

- Condition Class::::::D

- Calculation type:::::A

- Cond.category::::::::D

- Group condition::::::A

- Item condition:::::::X

Other than the above settings, if you have maintained additional control, remove those unwanted and try.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmi,

Can you please tell me, I have done the above settings but in my sales order i am not able to fetch the conditipon record.

I need to know where I have to mention jurisdiction code exept condition record, because in my document condition not found because of jurisdiction code.

Please help this is very urgent

Thanks in advance

Danish