Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Automatic updation of Call Lists

Hi Experts,

I have the following scenario with Call List:

The Sales Rep needs to make outbound Sales calls to customers. He gets the list of customers to be called from CRM Interaction Center's call list (we are using CRM 5.0). The steps that we will use for generating the call list is as below:

1) Create a Target Group (Tcode: CRMD_MKTSEG) -> The Target Group is created with the following logic using filters:

Fetch all the customers that have the relationship "Has the employee responsible" with the Sales Rep BP.

2) Generate a Call List using the above target group (Tcode: CRMD_CALL_LIST)

3) Assign the Sales Rep userid (create assignments) to the above Call List and activate the Call List (Tcode: CRMD_TM_CLDIST).

The above is working fine. However, the full requirement is as below:

1) New customers will get created regularly. And many of these new customers will have the relationship "Has the employee responsible" with the BP of the sales rep.

2) Automatically update the Target group with the new customers that are related to the Sales Rep -> I'm able to do this by "Build Target Group using batch jobs". An hourly or daily batch job updates the target group with the new customers.

3) Automatically update the Call List with the new customers that are updated in the Target Group -> How to do this? I'm not able to find a way to do this? Is it possible to update the Call List automatically? Because when we use the Tcode CRMD_CALL_LIST to generate a Call List, it generates activities based on the no. of customers in the Target Group, so I'm not sure if we can auto update Call Lists?

Look forward to your help, experts.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vicky

Tags:
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question