Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

TEM

hi,

in psv2 transaction iam not able to see the business event group that i have created. do i need to make any setting?

thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

Without complete details it is difficult to envisage the exact reason why the BEG is not getting reflected in the PSV2.

However the following could be the reasons :

1)In PSV2 ,you can click on the u201CExpand Subtreeu201D(Ctrl + Shift +F11) so that all the BEGu2019s are displayed to you.

2)In PSV2 ,you can use the u201CExtended Searchu201D (Ctrl + F12) to search the BEG according to the name or the Object Id.

3)Check if you have created the BEG in Active, Planned, Submitted, Approved or Rejected Menu.

4)Check the date of the BEG created & verify if that date falls in the period u201CCurrent Plan DD.MM.YYYY All Languagesu201D in the PSV2.

In PSV2, you can select Current Plan & then click on u201CGeneral Overviewu201D (Ctrl + F3) so that all the BEGu2019s will be displayed.

5)In PSV2, you can double click on u201CCurrent Plan DD.MM.YYYY All Languagesu201D to change the settings in Dynamic Menus in the tabs u201CFilteru201D & u201CBusiness Event Menuu201D to change the settings to match the BEG created by you.

Pls let me know if you are to view the BEG with the above details or furnish more details.

Warm Regards,

Abhijeet

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question