cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Invoice Not getting BED amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I have created Excise invoice with reference to Billing Document F2.

In Sales order and Billing Doucment Pricing Procedures determine BED, SED, AED by using Factory Pricing Procedures Which is Condition Based.

But when I am creating excise invoice with reference to Billing Document, the value of BED, AED, SED will not coming.

May I know where is my mistake

Arun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether excise defaults are maintained for you tax procedure. Menu path is:

SPRO--> Logistics General --> Tax on Goods Movements --> India --> Basic Settings --> Determination of Excise Duty --> Maintain Excise Defaults.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all please let know which Tax procedure are you using TAXINJ or TAXINN?

Since your Pricing Procedure is Condition based I think it should be TAXINN.

For the Excise and Cess conditions to reflect in J1IIN -Excise Invoice you have to maintain Condition records for Excise and Cess Totals i.e. JEXT, JCET . with value 100% . These conditions have Access sequence as JDUM. I hope you have maintained these condition types in your Pricing procedure if not then please maintain without which your values will not flow.

Check at the the following setting.

1. Go to Logistics General>Tax on Goods movements>India >Basic Settings>Determination of Excise Duty>Condition-Based Excise Determination>Classify Condition Types

Here you need to assign your condition types of BED, Ecess and SHE cess and their total condition types.to BED, Ecess, SHE cess in A/R BED cond, A/R Ecess cond and A/R AT1 cond. Then try to create excise invoice.

Regards,

Karthik