cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qs: Action Profile Set-up, How to Cascade status & Copy Routines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus:

I am trying to learn following things. If somebody can guide me in proper direction:

1) What kind of settings would have to be used in Action profile (if Method Call, what type?) to cascade the status from reference Sales Document to Subsequent/follow-up document? How to define Condition for that action?

2) How to create Custome fields at Service Order header level & at Item Level? Through BDT?

3) What are specific Copy Routines to copy transactional details? How Copy routine is different than the 'Copy Control' we set-up at Header Level & Item Level?

Full points will be given to those who provide guidence.

Thanks & Regards for your time and attention.

Niraj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looking for more specific answer on Q#1, If somebody can pl. help me. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gaurang:

Thanks for your answers. Was looking for more specific guidence on Q#1. Thanks for your input though. I have given you points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. You will have to implement the BADI EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF and use the implementation in the method call for your transaction. Please refer to the standard implementations for reference.

2. You can use EEWB to create customer fields in the transaction screens.

3. Copy routines are nothing but specific checks you want to perform or specific fields you would like to copy while copy the transaction details. If you want to copy one transaction to another, copy control needs to be maintained between the transactions and during copying if you want to maintain certain checks, that can be done thru copy routine which are badi implementation of CRM_COPY_BADI and are assigned to copy controls.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Gaurav Gera