cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wat r high priority tickets?how to solve them?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends can u plz send me some high priority tickets.

Thank you

shibaa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

According to the Service Level Agreements between the organisations the severity level of the issues are defined.

In most of the cases, the high priority ticket means, which is affecting the business.. that means business critical. Normally the business critical tickets has to be resolved ASAP.

Prase

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Priority and severity are used to categorise the tickets. The priority may be High,Medium, low. The categorisation may be different in different tools.

Priority is given based on the degree at which the business is effected due to this issue. The time limits for attending the issue and for solving the issues are specified in the Service Level Agreements(SLAs).

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ravi

Thank you for your suggestion

Actually i know to some extent about the SLA and the priority and severioty that is always mention over there , what i wanted to know is plz giv me some high priority real time issues if possible with solution

Thank you

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

On top of your thread, you can see the option Filter where you select "Answered Questions" All those threads are the real time issues and solution given therein.

Please make a search on those threads.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello lakshmipathy

can u please tel me exactly where i get it

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Dear Friend,

When you see the forum overviwe screen you have options of filter wherein you can search the solved problems via dropdown list and selecting ANSWERED QUESTIONS.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u hrishikesh

i got it

bye