cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO-Edit conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why in MIRO Edit own condition button is given?

In which scenario it is used and the purpose?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case if Prices get changed or any new price (for e.g. discount) occurs during LIV compared to PO then you can maintain the same and it will affect the IR Value relevantly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

I simulated the scenario, in the po there was condition of discount I changed it with edit condition button from 1% to 2%, the system gave a pop up make condition changes of the following to select from effect:

current item

all selected items

manual items

1)what is the meaning and purpose of this?

2) we have subsequent debit and credit options, invocie reduction option and we can change the value also, then what purpose does this edit condition button serve.

Case 1:

I have a scenario where the steel prices keep on fluctuating. what ever the prices are there at the time of goods receipt (delivery from SAIL) they send invoice according to that, not as per Prices at the time of raising PO. we are not using the condition daily ruling of metal prices like GAU1 and GAU2

Case 2

In India as you know the Freight prices keep on changing, usually we give approx value of freight in PO and at the time of MIRO only we make adjustment either by subsequent credit or debit or by changing the value in invocie.

Edit condition Functionality in MIRO can be used in the case of above scenarios?

Please detail on this edit condition feature, I want to be clear before proposing any thing to client as risk of error happening can occur without understanding of this functionality.

Thanks and regards

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Whenever there is a change in the any conditions which is different from that defined in the PO, then we these changes are made to be changed while IR.....the conditions may be

Freight, Discounts, net, gross etc....

These conditions if filled at the header level then are applied to all the items...if entered at the item level then applied to a single defined item.....

Your both the examples are correct as well as simple to understand....

In both the cases there changes in the conditions other than that defined at the PO...so you enter it in IR doc....

So when the Pop up rises choose the entry as per your req. as disscussed above...

If you feel to have any other information on any field then pls press F1...to see the details of the it....

Hope it helps....

Regards

Priyanka.P

AWARD IF HELPFULL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pankaj,

In response to your reply I have some queries, could you please revisit the thread and address those so that I can close the thread.

Regards