cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting into SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Brother completed M.Com.....and he has 5 Yrs experience in Accounts Dept....Now he likes to get into SAP Functional Module-------Finance.....

Wil anyone pls tell me for the following things

1.what are things thought in Finance modules and which institute is best to learn.....

2.As he has knowledge in finance dept...is that enough to get into a company if he learns finance module alone.....

3. Is taking siemens certificate is mantatory for getiing into a company...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kandan,

Your brother seems enough good experience in accounts/finance dept. This is enuogh to get a job in sap companies. Now a days, every company is depending on exp not depends on qualification. But, competition point of view qualifaction is reqd.

When it comes to certification, Yes this additional/good advantage for getting job. If you have certification companies will acquired you withought any exp in SAP. They will train you after entered in to the company.

1. If you really wants to learn, i am suggesting you Hyderabad is the best place to learn any module in sap with reasonable fees.

2. Yes, that exp is enough to get a job

3. Certificate is not a mandatory but if you have give additional advantage

Thanks

Para

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Certification is not required to get into a company but it is advisable to take the certification from siemans.

what is your current location and Hyderabad is the best place to take the training with reasonable fees.

I think has has good enough experience in accounts as he is working in finance domain from the past 5 years.

thanks

mammu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kind of u mammu......Thanks for ur reply.....

we are in chennai....pls suggest any institiute....

u r saying that as he has 5 yrs experience in accounts field....it is enough to have knowledge in sap functional modules.... to get into company.......am i correct..

Regards,

K.Ezhil