cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why we get blank report on calling through web form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am having few reports which was running nice as the "Save Data with Report" - Report Option was on / checked.

But being this is not a good practice so, I removed the option, ie. uncheked the option.

Now on calling the same report from the same web form, from where it was called earlier being called the report on web shows a blank page and not a single data from Database.

I tried a lot to get refreshed data but unable to do so.

As I am having only one .aspx file which contains a ReportViewer. I am passing the parameter for the report to be opened through coding in .aspx.vb file.

There I have given written code for Database connectivity, ReportSource, etc.

If any of you do have any steps which I should check and go through it, please tell me about it.

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Md. Mushtaque,

I recommend to post this query to the [.NET Development - Crystal Reports|; forum.

This forum is dedicated to topics related to custom application development or deployment with Crystal Reports in .Net. This includes full versions of Crystal Reports as well as those versions of Crystal Reports bundled with Microsoft Visual Studio .Net.

It is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Also, all Crystal Reports .NET Development queries remain in one place and thus can be easily searched in one place.

Thanks a lot,

Falk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Falk,

I have posted it there but till now there is no responce.

Well lets see what will happen.

Thanks Again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kind Attn:

Mr. Graham, Mr. Raghavendra, Mr. Jason, Mr. Brian and Miss Asha Lund.

Sir/Madam,

Please look into this problem it is getting serious day by day.

Well I make it clear that now I am using

This problem is not getting solved by all my effort, so please do some needful, it will be very kind of you all and I will be very thankful to you.

Please put an eye on the problem and give your opinion to solve the problem.

I have posted complete code which I have used in the web form in:

Expert Forums » Business Objects SDK Application Development » .NET Development - Crystal Reports

having subject as

Steps to link a report to Web Application Form. Post Your Opinion

Thanks and regards

Edited by: Md. Mushtaque on Sep 11, 2008 9:54 AM

Answers (0)