cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI Execution Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a screen for searching the values by either by first name or by last name.I have 2 buttions GO and EXIT.When I input some text in the search criteria in the first name or last name and click GO,its returning the necessary records.EXIT button will close the indow.

My Problem:-

I put * as the search criteria and click GO.

Its returning corrct value(20 records).

Without clicking EXIT,when I click GO again,its returning 40 records and the multiple time I click GO,that many number of times the record is displayed in the table.

I am execuion the BAPI onActionGo();

Similarly If I write PITT as search createria and click GO,its returning 1 recorord.Similarly if I click 5 times ,5 PITT record is coming.Now if I put * as search criteria and click GO 6th time its returning 6*20=120 records.Now if I put PITT in the search criteria and click GO 7th time,PITT is coming 7times.

I invalidate the node instance before execution and after execution of the BAPI.Still its getting reflected.

Basically the problem is,as many times as I am Clicking GO,that many times its returning the search criteria value.

PLease suggest.Its a bit issue for me.

Regards

-Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the statement you have provided it seems like the problem with the invalidate. Kindly check again whether you have invalidated the node in which you are displaying the output values of the BAPI before creating the elements for that output node.

Thanks.

Vivek.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you solve the problem?

you problem is, table is not getting refreshed whenever you click the GO button, its just appending the result values to existing table.

If not, check these

1) in execute method after executing the bapi are you invalidating the same node from which you are populating the table?

it will solve the issue. I think you are mapping one node to table and invalidating other node.

2) or else just try putting the invalidate statement in the onAction() method. ie in GO button code.

PradeeP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the table is bind with rfc node or value node ?

if it is value node do the following each time you executing the rfc

wdContext.node<Value node name>().invalidate();

or it is directly bind with rfc node

make sure ,in component controller execute method of the rfc have the following statement.

wdContext.node<rfc output node name>().invalidate();

Regards,

ramesh