Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Error Status "Entry in outbound table not found "

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

I have already assign my message type in partner profiles and i was assign in outbound parameters partner profile.

and i have maintain subscription, site also in administration console.

my scenario is after i have completed a transaction, this transaction will be send to another system as an idoc.

but when i checked in WE05, it will appear an error status 29 " Entry in outbound table not found " and also the basic type and message type of this idoc are different with my basic type and message type.

is there any configuration that i missed?

Regards,

Syahrial

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this link.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/ALE/ALEMainPage.htm

and do settings for ALE outbound.

Regards.

Raju.

15 REPLIES 15

uwe_schieferstein
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

As a quick "smoke test" call transaction WE20 and choose your partner profile. Next push the CHECK button and execute the check functionality. Perhaps this kind of self-testing helps to identify the problem.

Regards

Uwe

0 Kudos

Hello Uwe,

I have checked it and the information like this "No Message Control entry for this entry

Port exists

Basic type exists

Link exists between logical message and IDoc type"

Any respond?

Regards,

Syahrial

0 Kudos

Hi Rhesa,

As mentioned,the message control is missing.

Please specify the message control for the message Type.

Eg: Application V3,Message RD00,Proces code SD09 for Message type INVOIC.

Regards,

Babul.

0 Kudos

Hi

If you are using message control then check whether you have defined the partner role like (sold to party or ship to party) in partner profile or not. EDP13 table takes this parameter into primary key. So entry provided in Nace transaction must match with entry provided in partner profile.

Regards

Pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the corresponding entry in table EDP12.

And also in message control for the outbound parameters.

Regards,

Raju.

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I have checked it, but the table EDP12 is empty.

For your information, i have mapped also my message type in tcode WE57.

is there any missing configuration?

Regards,

Syahrial

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this link.

http://saptechnical.com/Tutorials/ALE/ALEMainPage.htm

and do settings for ALE outbound.

Regards.

Raju.

0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

I Think, i have set Outbound Partner Profile and Message type also. Is there any issue from buffering side?

Or any idea?

Regards,

Syahrial

0 Kudos

If you double-click on error message, it will give more details about which able and which entry is missing,

0 Kudos

Hi Rhesa,

Idocs go to 29 status( Error in ALE service) when outbound partner profile is not set up correctly.

Go to We20 and check you have maintained correct partner ( receipient system) and also oubound parameters( correct message type and port),

Regards,

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the entry in EDP13 it has all the entries created in WE20.

Check if the idoc is generated for the right partner and for the right message.

Regards

Archanaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

An IDoc fails in 29 status when the outbound message type is not configured for its partner at the sender. Configure the same in WE20 and then try resending. It has to work.

To re-process IDocs failing in 29 status, use program RBDAGAIN.

~ Bineah.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rhesa,

I face the same issue and was able to get rid of this error.

Under WE20, you will see 4-5 columns for Outbound Parameters like Partner Role, Message Type, Message code, extension, etc

The first column PARTNER ROLE entry plays an important role here. Try blanking out the Partner Role and test. It shall work.

Note: you cannot directly edit the partner role. So, copy the related partner profile, blank out the partner role and save. Delete the old partner profile.

Let me know if this does not work.

Rahul

0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul,

This solved My issue.

guilherme_araujo
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, go to WE20 and adjust entry the Partner like entry the IDOC.

For example: Number Partner/ Type Partner/ Function Partner / Massage type / Function Massage