cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLD and "Relate to" option for OITW

0 Kudos

Hello,

We define a UDF within master data Item at warehouse level : it is "Bin Location".

So this field is the location of the item within the warehouse and this location is different (there are many warehouse) .

Technically, it is a field in OITW table.

Now, we need to print this field in the item line of most of document (eg : good receipt, good issue, sales order, etc)

In the PLD design, the table OITW is not directly visible for these layout but i know i can access to external tables with "ALT" and create a field for the "Bin Location"

I try many things in the "relate to" options but i don't know how to link this new table (OITW) to existing fields in the layout and get the correct "Bin location".

The table OITW has a composite key : Item code and warehouse code.

Do you know if it is possible and how to do specifically ?

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Eric

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eric,

Even with query, you will find to link OITW table with marketing documents is pretty complicated.

Instead of trying to relate this UDF in the PLD, you may need to have another UDF in marketing document row level to track this Bin Location. If you can get the right info into this UDF, add it to PLD will be easy.

Thanks,

Gordon

0 Kudos

Hello Gordon,

Thanks for your anwser.

I think also to UDF within document but i is not so easy to the FMS automatically and correctly populate this field because the user can change the warehouse code or not, can change the item code or not. So, it is difficult to define clearly a unique column change to trigger the FMS-Query and have always a "bin location" correctly populated in document line.

Thanks and best regards,

Eric