cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Year End Closing Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to know step by step to do year end closing processing in SBO 2005A SP01. If the steps have done what could I do ? What is there any setting after I did it?

How about the opening balance after year end closing?

After year end closing, I want to make setting document number starting first and I intend to set the number is combination numeric and non numeric..(e.g A/R Invoice number is: A/R Inv - 00001, A/R Invoice+Payment is: A/R InvP - 00001, A/R Down Payment is: A/R DP - 00001, etc). What is it be done in SBO 2005A?

Please anybody can help me this matter. Thanks in advance...

Regards,

Agung

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, what you need is a Year Transfer instead of Year End Closing. Please read the link below for changing your company settings.

https://websmp204.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000680297&_SCENARIO=011000358700000001...;

Good Luck.

Peter To

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

After year end closing, I want to make setting document number starting first and I intend to set the number is combination numeric and non numeric..(e.g A/R Invoice number is: A/R Inv - 00001, A/R Invoice+Payment is: A/R InvP - 00001, A/R Down Payment is: A/R DP - 00001, etc). What is it be done in SBO 2005A?

you could define A/R Inv, A/RInvP, etc as series name in the document numbering --> series setup window --> column name.

In the document, you could select the series.

After I read all of your messages or issues, I suggest to take a training to the nearest SAP B1 partner company of Indonesia branch, everything you must ask when the training is take place. I just want to help you so that you will be able to resolve your issue by your self especially for basic questions/issues.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agung,

For you first qestion, you may refer to this thread:

As for the Document Number setting, I don't think that will be a good option. However, you may refer to this thread to find more info:

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Agung,

I am glad that you have got some links to documentation that could help you understand the steps in the Year end process.

Please come back if you have any further questions.

Best wishes

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suda,

Thanks for your response. I have tried to open 2 links of thread but I could not open it. I filled user S-ID and password correctly to open it but why the threads can not open..? What are the threads restricted to limited user authorization? As you know that is my user S-ID is Super Administrator.

Please anybody can help an information about this....?

Regards,

Agung

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you've been trapped again by B1 hehehe...

Here are two links where you could dig into SAP B1 high class knowledge:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/smb/sbo/documentation

in the part how to (just click How To), you will find the pdf file relate to Year end closing in B1 2005A

The other link is a troubleshooting issues in Year end closing:

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_SHORTKEY=01100035870000658846&_SCENARIO=011000358700000001...

there is a pdf file, where the release date of the file is 14/12/2007.

once again you must have an OSS ID that is authorized to download kwakwakwa....

Rgds,

PS.

Close do not forget to this thread if you have had the solution with or without point.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is another link to download the file expert session :

https://websmp101.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000050892007E/

I also have made a manual document for Year end closing for a certain customer that currently using SAP B1 2005A Sp01 PL22. if you want it, I will send.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for your info about this matter. I feel great if a manual document for Year end closing will send me. Could you send me please by email, Jimmy.

Regards,

agung

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Agung,

Do not worry, I will send it to you.

Rgds,