cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make plant default on the line item along with the item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to default Plant on the line item along with the item category.In order to meet the following scnario.

1. I have two plants,first plant is maintained for the valuated item and the second plant is maintained for the non valuated item (Free Goods).

Whenever user is entering an item in the sales order for which corresponding free goods item is maintained in the master record.System is proposing two lines items in the sales order.

First line item is the main item which appears along with the Plant 1 which contains valuated items

Second line item is for the Free of charge item which is being proposed from Plant 2, which contains the non valuated items.

I want that the system should always propose Plant 1 with main item and Plant 2 with the Free of Charge item by default. (Along with the item category TAN and TANN)

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delivering Plant is determined in the following order

1. Customer material info record.

2. Customer master

3. Material master.

Use one of them an default your plant.

I think in your case you can use the materila master which will give an item level plant different. The other two will default the plant at the header level.

regards

jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the exit MV45AFZZ (exit fill vbap) you can default the plant based on the item category. If item category is TAN, plant XXXX else item category is TANN, plant should be YYYY.

Regards,

GSL.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This can be achieved with the help of a userexit. ABAPer will make the necessary coding so that the system checks for the item category and if it is TANN then automatically it should replace the plant defaulted with the Plant2.

Thanks,

Ravi