Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Calculation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am using raw material of different concentration like

10%, 20%,30%, 40%.

It is maintained in the classification.I have given formula for the material calculation in the recipe.

When i am creating process order & doing batch determination system picking different batches but quantity is same for 10% concentration which is maintained in recipe.

my requirement is qty should be vary as per batch concentration . i.e. if concentration is high required qty should be less & concentration is low then required qty should be high .

Please reply me

Thanks in advance

Abhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use batch specific unit of measure where you can mention the concnetartion for each batch and qty will change as per the concentration. Please come back if you are already using this process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for the reply .

Can yo give the details how to maintain it ?

Thanks in advance

Abhi

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pl check this link which definitely helps you:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/30/e1a993db3611d185160000e82013e8/frameset.htm

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Brahmankar ,

Do you have any PDF documents regarding the batchwise material calculation .

Thanks in advance

Abhi

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Yes I do have Please check the link,

[Batch Specific Unit of measure|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b04f5728-e887-2910-0281-9c2c506846e7]

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have seen the document which is referd by you .

One doubt is that in the page no-13 screen shot showing proportion/production unit tab.

May i know when this tab will be desplayed. Because i have checked in material master screen that tab is not showing.

Abhi

Edited by: abhi on Sep 10, 2008 2:16 PM

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abhi,

This field will gets active/display only when Batch Management is active for material.

Refer below configue guide for Batch Specific Unit.It will also helpful to you.

[Batch Specific Unit of Measure|http://help.sap.com/bestpractices/BBLibrary/Documentation/Q24_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_US.doc]

Regards,

Dhaval

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhi,

Once you a active Batch Management for material with batch specific material unit of measure then create the new material master you will get it.

Hope clear your doubt.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bramhankar ,

Please reply me any details regarding the material calculation .

Actually i tried for the material calculation but i am not able to do it .

Can you suggest any normal methods of material calculations which are using in pharmaceutical industry.

Abhi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dhaval_choksi3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hy Abhi,

I think better will be use Different Material code for the different Concentration.And use it with alternate scenario in BOM.It is less complicate then that of MQC.You can choose any of this material code during process order creation / release as per the availability.

Regards,

Dhaval