cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In AR Invoice, cannot copy from Deliveries (Sometimes)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

A problem happened, when i am using the user account A in the AR Invoice, i click the button Copy From then i choose Deliveries, but there is no any DN i can choose (but i am sure there is), then i use another user account B to try, it can be done correctly as i can see there is serveral DN.

This problem happen sometimes, i am sure user account A can copy from DN because i tried before, i really have no idea why will have this problem, as my previous post had mentioned that sometimes i cannot update the Customer Reference No. in the AR Invoice........

I wonder if B1 is unstable or just i don't know how to use it .....

Many thanks ...

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Also make sure that the document is approved.

You need to go to the Logistic's tab (from memory) and tick it. A document which isn't approved can't be copied.

It is a document setting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear John-Paul,

Do you mean the DN need to be approved? but the DN already processed ... DN also need to be approve?

Thanks alot !

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the issue you can check couple of things :

1) When tyring to do a copy from or copy to; and choose from list of DN appears check whether the DN is a Service Type or Item type document.

Only a Service Type DN can be copied and is available to be copied to a Service Type Invoice and same goes for Item Type.

2) Also, please check whether the DN is status Approved or Unapproved. If the DN Document status is unapproved then it will not be available to Copy to Invoice.

Regards,

Jitin Chawla

former_member583013
Active Contributor

Hello,

The previous answer from Jitin, is probably what your case resembles to be.

When you open the A/R Invoice window please check the Document Type: (Item/Service Type) - drop down.

Probably for User A, this is defaulting to Service and thats why you are not able to see the Deliveries. Please change this to Item and you should be able to see the Deliveries.

Best wishes

Suda

Former Member

Thanks All !!

i think it is the problem of Services/Item

Million thanks for all your kindness help!!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tac,

You need to check authorization setting for user A.

Have you used document ownership authorization?

Another thing to check: do you have duplicated BP created? Make sure it is the right BP.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

i have make sure the authorization right, the problem is, this hour i can user A can copy from delieveries, but the next hour it cannot, that's the strange.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What version of B1 are you using ? this seems inconsistency or could probably a bug. Submit a ticket to SAP B1 and if you have a webex movie player and recorder application, you record it and attached when submit the ticket.

Rgds,