Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in ALV web dynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need help in the web dynpro ALV.

I have an ALV generated dynamically. On the ALV, there is filter and settings link on the extreme right of the alv header.

How is it possible to get them left align after the export button ?

I want to maitain some gap between the export button, filter and settings.

Please give me inputs.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am afraid that you can not do that. As long as I know you can not change filter and setting position, you only can hide them.

Regards,

$=====$

Are you newbie? Check this out: [Rules of Engagement|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jatra,

I am working on an ALV table in a standard Web Dynpro ABAP application.

The business requirement is to hide the header for the ALV table.

The header has a dropdown to choose u201CStandard Viewu201D and 2 options: Filter and Settings.

The footer for the ALV table containing the Row and Column numbering also needs to be hidden.

I am looking at the IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS to find the relevant methods to hide the header and footer.

Please let me know if I am on the right track and if there is an alternate way to do this through changing the layout of the ALV table. I tried to hide the header and footer manually via the layout but am unable to do so, as the ALV table is just displayed as ViewContainerUI Element.

Please help me as to how to hide the header and footer as I am new to ALV in WDA.

Thanks and Regards.