cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Recruiting:perodic services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Can you pls tell me how i can activate the periodic services in eRecruiting using SM36?

How do i use the report RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES in SM36? How do i check what is the current frequency that it is run & how can i change this?

Many thanks,

Sowmya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

I am aware of the path in the IMG.

Can you please alaborate more on how to schedule batch job for this report.?

Also, i would like to see how is this currently being done in the system? How do i know what is the frequency that this report is executed in the background etc?

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Sowmya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

For scheduling it, you need to use transaction SM36 and SM37 for job overview.

For scheduling the job...

1. Go to SM36 -> Give a job name (This can be anything but check your project documentation for naming conventions) -> Click the Step button on the application toolbar -> Change the user id if you want to run the job with a different user id -> Give the program name (no need of any variant for RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES) -> Press the check button and then press the save button.

2. Press Back button on the "Step List Overview" screen -> Press "Start Condition" on the application toolbar -> Press Date/Time and provide the date and time -> If you want it to be repeated, then press on the Period Values and select accordingly -> Press Check and then Save -> Once you are back on the initial screen, press the save button to release the job.

Thanks

Naresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. My problem is solved.

My job is running just fine now !

Regards,

Sowmya

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

Thanks for the query. You can run the report directly through Se38 , then execute.

If you need to schedule the report, you can do it through IMG through following away :

Schedule a batch job via the IMG activity 'Technical Settings->Periodic Services->Schedule

Background Process for Periodic Services' to call the report RCF_PERIODICAL_SERVICES.

Hope this should be helpful..

Best Regards,

Deepak...