Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing image on sap user interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings to all gurus

i did in this way

Go to transaction SMW0.

3. On the SAP Web Repository: Initial Screen, click "on" the radio button for Binary data for WebRFC applications, and click the Find icon or press F8.

3. On the SAP Web Repository: Objection selection screen, click the Execute icon or press F8.

4. On the SAP Web Repository: Object display screen, first make sure that the mime extension exists for your picture type. Click Settings -> Maintain MIME types. Look to the far right of the Data Browser: Table MIMETYPES Select Entries screen, and if you don't see your file type - gif, jpg, bmp - then you need to add it. Once you at done, back out to SAP Web Repository: Object display screen.

5. Now i can upload my picture. Click the Create icon or press F5. Fill in the name of your picture and a brief description and click the Import icon. Then provide the location of my picture , then as soon i m selecting the file , its throwing me one window contains

object can only be created in sap package,

when i click on ok

its opening one more popup name crete object directory entry

in that its saying type the package..

so my question is what package we have to select.. and whats impact of that,

can anybody help me please

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The package is primarily a container for development objects that belong together, in that they share the same system, transport layer, and customer delivery status.

All the development or some cross client customization was stored in this development package. Then this package is assigned to transport layer so that you can transport the development to another system.

If you want to transport the same image configuration to your other systems (like QAs or PRD) then you have to create on package and store the above configuration to that package. As soon as you assigne the package to that configuration system will ask you to create the transport request.After creating transport request you can easily transport that transport request to your other systems. And if you do not want to transport this configuration then you can click Local object. So system save the configuration to your local system only. and this configration can't to transport to another system.

I hope you understand the package and their usage.