Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display custom error message in Job log for batch processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am rexecuting one R/3 report in batch mode and i want to display all the custom error i have handled in job log when its executed from SM36,SM37. The custom error are like 'Delovery/Shipmet doe not exits' or others which we can display in online mode like message e100(ZFI) or any other way and accordingly we can handle the program control like come out of the program ro leave to transaction'Zxxx' or anything. But i want my program to be executed completely and accumulate all the error in job log of batch processing.

Can anyone tell me how can i do so...

Thanks,

Amrita

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Change all the messages to I ( information ) type , your program will run completely and you can see the messages triggered in the job log.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not use message type 'A' or 'E' for your messages.

All other messages will automatically collected and shown in the job log after excecuting whole report.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thats what i have done from the begining. I have written message like this:

Message i100(ZFI).

I was hoping to see this message in the log. But i cant see. Can you help me pleae...