cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

collective billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends !!!!!

for one customer i create 15 order and respective delivery each day for 15 days (e.g. 01.09.2008 to 15.09.2008)

then i have to create a single invoice for above delivery

how can i do ?????

i go thr collective billing but system create 15 invoice i think because of different delivery date

please give me solution

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Hanumant

In VF04, there is one tab "Default Data" where you can see a field "Billing Date". Maintain the required date there and generate.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

well friends !!!!!

thanks for reply

and sorry to say it is not working

i did everything as per u r guidance

but not one thing that is in VTFL if i define new requirement BY copying 0001

then what will be effect on client or server

what is care i have to take

thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Hi your question is Multiple delivery in single invoice... thats an invoice containe numer of deliveries .

Here to process this the folwwing terms should be the same.

1. Payer

2. Payment Term

3. Billing Date

4. Destination country

5. Incoterm ...

BUT IN CASE this case you can get the 1,2,4,5 are the same but you wont get the billing date as the same date ...

hence system looks for the invoice list ...and for invoice list if u maintained the invoice date in the customer master ..i t will bring the particular invoice date.. so no props ..

the case if u r not processing the invoice list .. no use of having invoice date customer master ...so

the systm not able to find the invoice date it will look for the goods issue date..

if u r doing delivery at sevaral days then there is no possobility of goods issue date ....

so it take good issue date as the billing date ..

so u cant do the multiple delivery in a invoice.

So Avoide this you have to change the routine vtfl - >item level>Data VBRK/VBRP change the routine 011..

011 =billing date = today date ..

hence wht ever the document related to delivery it make all the document in to billing date of( today ) single date..

so you can go ahead with you process

regards

raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

We can group deliveries into single billing document if the deliveries have same

u2022 Billing date

u2022 Payer

u2022 Destination Country

steps:-

1.transaction VD02 - Change Customers - tick Billing and filled in the Customer Code, Sales org., Distr.channel and Division then hit enter.

2. Look for field name Inv.list sched. - you must filled in the Factory Calendar that you are currently using.

3.You can simulate the collective billing in transaction VF04 - Process Billing Due List.

Criteria to satisfy for collective billings:-

1. Billing document type is the same.

2. Reference document type is the same.

3. Item category in the reference document is the same.

The system combines into one billing document all transactions for the same customer and same billing data. If the header data and the header partners for the specified deliveries or sales orders are identical and if the requirements for splitting do not apply, one billing document is created for all the deliveries or sales orders.

thanks and regards

bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to T.Code: VF01 (Create Invoice).

Select your Billing Type & Billing Date*.

*Billing must be the same as in the latest delivery document, among all the deliveries.

Example: In your case last Delivery is happening on 15.09.2008

So Billing Date must be either 15.09.2008 or a later date.

Now, key-in your Delivery Doc. Nos. in Column: Document; one after another and Press F8.

Now, System will take you to another page. Check all the Details as Material, Net Value etc... and Save.

This will Generate the Invoice. Also, the system will post an Accounting Doc. for the same for Financial-purposes.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Also, check your copy control for Taget Billing Type from Source Delivery Type in VTFL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends !!!!!

thanks for reply

but with the help of default data it is not working

and

for routine where i have to configure and how can i do please tell me in detail but i hope there must be any standard setting

please reply

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control (VTFL), Delivery doc to Billing doc at item level, in the VBRK/VBRP field put the value "001" and ofcourse ensure that copying requirement is "004", i.e. delivery related item.

This is the standard settings. Now system will try to combine those delivery automatically into one billing document provided they have same

1. Payer

2. Payment Term

3. Billing Date

4. Destination country

5. Incoterm

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are doing collective billing you can default the billing date. In VF04 transaction, go to the default data tab and enter the billing date as required by you. The split which was happening due to different PGI dates will not happen now. Even in VF01 also you can enter the billing date so that invoice split doesnt happen.

Regards,

GSL.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to different PGI date.

If you want to combine, then in transaction code VTFL, for item category :in field " Data VBRK/VBRP ", you may need to develop new routine with your own requirements and assign it.

Regards