Restricting change after total Release of PO through a user

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Is it possible to restrict an user to avoid changing the Po after

Release.

Eg: We have 2 users MMAT2 & MMAT3

MMAT3 has final release

If the PO is been released by MMat3 the system should not allow the MMAT2 user to Change

And it should allow MMAT3 to change.

Is it possible through any message assigning

(or)

Is it possible through Basis

Kindly Let me know

Regards

Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If in configuration of release strategy in the Release Indicator tab if you assign the value 1 in the Changeable colomn in line with the line of final release indicator than no body will be able to change the PO once it is release finally.But as you want that the final releasing authority should be able to change the PO this will not work .Better you try to control it through authorisation.Do not assign the T Code ME22N to the user who will be restricted to change the document.

Dhruba

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

deiva
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

1.This can be controlled by User exit functionality. Check with ABAPer to do this.

2.Even if u activate, the release indicator as a 1 - not changeable, this will not map ur requirement.Once if it is activated, the user can't able to do the changes in ME22N once if it is released.

3.Instead, if u do this by user exits, then u can give authorisation to any one of the user ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

With help of Basis person remove authorization of ME29N, ME28 from MMAT2 user.

This authorizatin give only MMAT3 user, so when MMAT3 user release purchase order then MMAT2 user can't un release purchase order and if purchase order is fully release system can't change purchase order.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh