Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

regarding ecatt

Hi can we record reports through ECATT ?

replied

Hello "cool ABAPer",

> I had already searched the forums the top 40 are what us ecatt etc ..

That is exactly the problem we are trying to keep under control. So now there are 41 hits...

> maybe i could have phrased my question a bit better but in no way the intention was for abusing the forum ...

Thank you! Please do that, as the quality of the question (and the subject title) does have an influence on the quality of the answer.

> A short question is not necessaryily a bad one .

Very true, but if the quality falls below a certain level then the threads are locked or deleted without notice.

For example, see

> there are reports with transaction codes

> does that mean that we can test them ..a program which produces a normal list output ,it could be part of a process chain ...can we put it in a testing chain ..it was a simple query .

Fair enough. Perhaps you could add that insight / background to the question, in an effort to improve the quality and accuracy of the answers. (though I dont understand why you have marked this answered, and Uwe's answer is very good and will no doubt help you further).

> Anyway u r the moderator so u know best .

Not necessarily

But there are some pretty easy to understand [rules|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/home/rulesofEngagement] here and the moderators enforce them for a good reason.

Just giving you some advise.

Cheers,

Julius

Edited by: Julius Bussche on Sep 7, 2008 7:21 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question