cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What are the ways we can block source list ?

regards,

senthil.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You want to block source list or a source(vendor)??

In case if you want to block the source list then dont create a source list by checking the tick mark for source list in material master.

In case if you want to block a source then you have two ways, block the vendor completely means thsi vendor is not used for procurement of any materials at all. in case if you set block of source in the source list, means this vendor is blocked only for this material in the source list. other materials he can procure.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vendors Can be Used as Sources Based on the Validity Periods Maintained in the Source list.

First Uncheck the Source List Option from Material Master then Go to ME01 and Block the Sources which you want to Block in ME01 using BLK Indicator.

You can Delete Source List also in ME01 using Delete Option.

Regards,

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you want to block source list for material.

enter t-code ME01, enter your material code and plant.

Then tick on Blocked check box button.

and if you want to remove source list for material then remove tick of source list for material with MM02 in purchasing view.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is tick button on source list (me01)as blk by slecting it source will be blocked.

if u want to remove source list then delete all the lines in me01 and untick in material master purchasing view

regards

points if helpful/solved

Edited by: RAMESH ARORA on Sep 6, 2008 5:44 PM