cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase requisition number from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

How can I find the purchase requisition number in or from a PO number.

BR.....AJ

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

Use T.Code ME23N, you choose PO and in Item Overview, move scroll to middle, you can see Purchase Requisition

Regard,

Thang

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Go to Purchase Order Display and in PO you will get the PR number in the Item overview if it is reference to a PR while creating a PO.

2. Go to SE16 and Input EBAN Table Name Then Execute Later Input BANFN PR No & BNFPO Item No and Execute then you can see all the PRs with PO & ITem Nos.

Regards,

Ashok

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can go to ME2N and then click on Dynamic selctions icon and in Item data double click on Purchase requistion and maintain intervals of lower limit and upper limit.

then execute you will get the list of PO's created for PR;s

or go into display of PO and you will get th PR number in the Item overview if it is reference to a PR while creating a PO

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you create PO by adopting material from PR, In the item details under delivery schedule tab, PR no can be seen. Or in the item overview PR no can be seen.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Enter ME23N t-code,click on other document number tab enter your purchase order number,

Here at item level of purchase order at which we enter material code you can see one field for purchase requisition and it's line item.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh

dhrubacharan_behera
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the PO has been created adopting a PR than in the item overview of the PO in the column "Purch Req" the PR number will be displayed .

Dhruba