cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario. For the same material,plant, vendor combination material has two prices. It is like material is procured for a certain area under same plant. How can i map this situation?

regards

N Banu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This price differences are not related to quantity of material procured.This is respect to which region it is procured. In PO - vendor,plant, material, P orgn all are same. For same criterions like plant, material, vendor etc - procurement can be for Region X or region Y. Depending on this price has to vary.

How I can make condition record for region wise procurement?

regards

N Banu

former_member335885
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is region wise then you have to make use of the split valuation process.

Create valuation category as Region and then create valuation type as Region X and Region Y

Now create the material with valuation category and extend it to Valuation types. by doing so you will have two different prices for the same material.

But when you are going to procure this material then you have to mention the valuation types and procure.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

• if u r having price on quantity base like

100qty 150

200qty 125

so now if u want like this u can use scale in inforecord

ME11 then condition then scale

• suppose if u have pricing on properties then u can use varient configuration

eg. in auto industries ,the vehicle price is depend on color or other factors for same model

here varient configuration is used

for this u have to maintain classification view in aterial master

u can search for the varient config on net

• now if this is not the scenario

then u can use split valuation for this

search for steps for split valuation u can do it

http://www.sapficoconsultant.com/Bonus/Split%20Valuation%20configuration.pdf

hope it clears

regards

kunal

award if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banu,

What's exactly the parameter to differentiate the two prices besides material/plant/vendor combination? Is it the physical location where the material is in the palnt?

If is this case, maybe you can create another material with very similar info, but only the price is slightly different.

Pls award if it's helpful.

Eric

Former Member
0 Kudos

make source list of that material with me01 and then list all the vendors along with validity and resctrictions like fixed etc

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You can map this scenario with Info Record - ME11.

You can use scale function.

Enter t-code ME11 or ME12 for change info record here go in condition tab, click on scale function available at header level and maintain your two price for same material.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh