cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CBS Activation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a DC and that time i used lib "com.sap.security.api " as build path.

After that i checked in the activity into DTR and on activation i am getting the below CBS Build error.

ERROR: /usr/sap/EPD/JC01/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/7/.B/274/t/27B1599BF854BD26B61F429A8DBB5462/gen_wdp/packages/com/payslipcomp/PayslipCompView.java:19: package com.sap.security.api does not exist

[javac] ERROR: import com.sap.security.api.IUser;

After that i created a new Activity that consist of the lib "com.sap.security.api " as used DC.

I checked in the Activity , but the previous Activity is Predessor Activity of the new one, sothat the new one Activity is not activating.

Please give me sol for that.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check the following Threads:

Siddharth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you have to add com.sap.security.api as a used DC.just by adding jar file to the build path will not resolve the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

My problem is to activate the new Activity that has the "Security Jar" as a Used DC.

But the predecessor Activity is failing to activate. without Activation of the Precedessor Activity, we cant activate the new one.

How can we solve the above problem.

Regards

Anumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anumit,

After adding the jar com.sap.security.api to your DC, right click and build. Once you build you will see an error com.sap.security.api.User cannot be resolved. Which means the after adding the appropriate jar file to your DC you have to import the specific java class while right click in NWDS editor and import.

Once you import then your error will be disapper and Rebuild your DC again. Now the error should go.

Thanks

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

After adding the security , right click on ur Dc -->Sync used dcs /create project --> Syncs DCS or Create Project .

Thanks and Regards