cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intimation to Transport & other vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I have a po which has 3 vendors, one for material supply, second for transport, third for Clearing from the ports. I have no problem in assigning all thte vendors to the same PO in conditions and everything is fine , there are separate lines going to the respective vendors during MIRO. But my problem is i am able to send the PO to the material supply vendor only, I would like very much to intimate the transport vendor and the Clearing vendor their part of the job, as i do not want them to know anything abt. the material vendor.

How do I achieve it? My vendor does not have partner functions assigned to it in vendor master. (Any link with Pfn?)

Samuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this is possible.

I believe..You would have to create different message types, Modify the Print Program and script to fit each vendor.. assign the Program and Smartform/ script to each message type in processing routines and then maintain each partner function and their communication/ contact details.. That would help you generate three different message types going out to three different vendors/ partners with the information specific to each.

Isn't that easy )