cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBL5N for Alternate Reconciliation Accounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created two reconciliation accounts for one single customer and posted entries using original recon account as well as alternate reconciliation account.

But when I draw FBL5N, and in the dynamic selection criteria enter the alternate reconciliation account, and execute, I am getting the message that no item exists. But when I am not entering any account there or even when I enter the original Reconciliation Account, I am getting all the items in the report including entry for Alternate recon account.

Could you please let me know how to draw reports for different reconciliation accounts?

Thanks & Regards,

Sajan C P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

select special transaction u wil get both

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Generally the Open Item and Line Item Display indicator is not ticked for recon accounts when creating them, hence you cannot use this function for recon accounts.

But yes it is ticked for alternate recon accounts.

FBL5N is used to view customer data (here we insert the customer number and not the recon account number)

Please use FBL3N to view alternate recon account line item data.

I hope it helps you

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the input. The requirement is that the client needs balance of the customer for these two reconciliation accouns separately. If we take FBL3N, it will not give customer wise balance.?

Also to add, in the dynamic selection , we can input the reconciliation account number.So definitely we will get reconciliation wise balance in FBL5N.

So is there any other alternative other than this

Thanks & Regards,

Sajan C P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sajan,

Try this route:

SAP Easy Access: AR>Info systems>Reports for AR Accountg>Customer Balance> S_ALR_87012172

Here you can once use the recon acct under further selections, click on normal balance under output control,

then again use alternate recon acct under further selections and click on Spcl GL balances under output control

But you will see only balaances, not line items

Try if this solves your problem

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sajan,

You can also try F.21 - here will can get line item report of normal customer recon acct.

and using FBL3N you can get line item report of alternate recon acct.

Thanks

Sanjay