cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

personnel no in maintenance order confirmation screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,all,

If I do not assign any personnel no to maintennace work center,is it possible to get the personnel no in IW41/IW42/IW44 screen in "personnel no" field.if possible, please explain how it can be done?thanks in advance.

rgds

rajib

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,experts,

My requirement is to enter personnel no in confirmation screen IW41/IW42 screen, if I do not assign any personnel no in work center , is it possible to populate personnel no in confirmation screen.Please suggest

rgs

rajib

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

this can be done via user-exit or BADI. Have a look here at the Confirmations section.

See my post above..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks PeteA, I will check with the user exit.

rgds

rajib

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajib,

If I understand your question correctly, you want to default the personnel number into the confirmation documents??? I assume you mean your own personnel number and not someone elses??

If so, then this can be done via user-exit or BADI. Have a look [here|http://pjatkin.users.btopenworld.com/documents/PMCSUserExits.pdf] at the Confirmations section.

PeteA

[www.pjas.com]

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you can tell what exactly you want to do ? I would say what is your requirment or what you want to do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell me where you will assign personnel no in work center?

As per I know this personnel number will be assigned by HR only.

The Confirmations from, PM interface supports the transfer of order confirmations from Plant Maintenance (PM), Customer Service (CS), and Project System (PS) to the Personnel Time Management component in the Human Resources (HR) System. Performance-based payments are effected to employees on the basis of such order confirmations.

The Confirmations from PM, CS, and PS interface is used for confirmations entered manually in the LO System, and for confirmations collected from a plant data collection system (PDC, communication channels 2, 3, 4, 5). You can enter the confirmations for PM, CS, PS, and PI as time tickets (hours worked). You can also enter confirmations for PP and PI as time events (start of working time, end of working time).

Time ticket confirmations from PP and PI are posted as time tickets to the HR Incentive Wages component. Time ticket confirmations from PS, PM, and CS are posted as attendances to the HR Personnel Time Management component. Processing time tickets in HR has no effect on LO.

Procedure in HR

1.Call up the account list for the employee in question.

2.Choose account list  Assigned personnel No. u2013>Create assignment.

3.Specify a time period, in which a personnel number is assigned to the chosen account.

If a new validity period overlaps an existing period with the same personnel number, both periods join to become one entry.

4.Save your entries.

Regards

Srinivas