cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update master pay data in HR using ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My requirement is that I need to update the master pay data for all the employees. The pay scale has been revised and so the pay scale needs to be changed. This means that the configuration needs to be done.

Once this config is done, the pay scale master data for all the existing employees also needs to be updated.

Can anyone please tell me where all do I need to go and make the changes? I have got this confrmed that PA0008 (Infotype for Basic Pay) does not have to be changed. So, where else do I need to make changes so that, this change reflects in the existing employees data going forward. The amout of salary needs t be changed.

Does this change requires a change in any infoype data or do we need to change the data of some transaction.

Please help as soon as possible as this is very important.

Regards,

Namrata

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It supposed that some wage type have indirect valuation...so in the infotype 0008 the amount is displayed regarding the field "Start of validity period for indirect valuation". These field usually have today's date.

If yo can see the Infotype 0008 changed as pay scale configuration, you must copy infotype in the same dates that you changed pay scale.

PA0008 not have amouts for wage types that have indirect valuation.

If you have own reports that shows the amount of salary, you must use functions for indirect valuation as: "BAPI_BASICPAYEVALUATEWAGETYPES"

regards

ev