cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Recipient BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GURU,

Someone can tell me where/how I can create an Invoice Recipient (Partner section in the SC)?

Our users should be able to select an invoice recipient number

that is also Purchasing Group.

I'm using the standard partner function 00000028 in a custom schema for BUS2121 (under define transaction types).

This configuration gives me an error - NO Business partner is found (Nessun business partner esistente )-.

Thank you in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As you aware there is no standard functionality in SC to display a Invoice recipent. I could not see any partner over view in SC like other business objects .Where are you trying to display your Invoice recipient in SC like under Basis data ( under good recipient) in sc. Please refer a below Kathir Blog .he has tried one extra partner function in Purchase order. it might be very useful for you.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/supp...

are you trying to add extra field in SC for Invoice recipient via BADI?.

Please see the following

Define Partner Schema

Use

In this IMG activity, you create and set up partner schemas.

You can use partner schemas in the following documents:

Purchase order

Contract

Bid invitation

Invoice

Entry of goods receipt/service

The partner schemas appear on the user interface in the partner overviews of the above documents.

Requirements

You have defined the partner functions that you require for the partner schemas by working through the IMG activity Define Partner Functions. In a given partner schema, you may use only partner functions that you yourself have defined.

Standard settings

The standard system does not contain any partner schemas.

Activities

To define a partner schema, proceed as follows:

1. Create the partner schema. Enter a 4-character ID, a description, and a long text for the partner schema.

2. Assign partner functions to the partner schema. You can specify the following:

The levels (that is, header or item level) at which the partner function is used in the schema

How often the partner function is used

Whether the partner function can be displayed or changed on the user interface

Whether the corresponding address can be displayed or changed on the user interface

Whether the partner function should appear on the user interface at all

A name for the partner schema (this name will appear in the hit list for the search help)

3. Save your input.

regards

Muthu

Edited by: Muthuraman Govindasamy on Sep 6, 2008 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Since I can see the Invoice Recipient field into the Partner section of the SC frame, but this field has not a value.

Which transaction could I use to create an Invoice Recipient in order to populate this SC field?

Is there a transaction code to create BP=Invoice Recipient?

BP Transaction?

PPOMA?

Thanks!

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please update us the details of the frame you are looking in SC.

You can massage this BADI with your partner function,In the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI we provide the business partner data through the IT_PARTNER interface table.

regards

Muthu

Answers (0)