cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked stock on a particular past date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP is there any T code which will tell about, what is the total block stock in inventory during a particular past day.

I am not asking the qty moved to blocked stock on particular day. That we can get thru MB51 mvt types.

In MMBE, it will tell what is the blocked stock of particular material today. But I want to know what was the total blocked stock of particular material 5 days back.

Example: 31.01.08 I got, Mat X- 100 pcs in blocked stock.

12.01.08- Mat X- what was the stock.

I know our MMBE stock is dynamic and it changes time to time. Is there any logic to capture a previous day blocked qty.

A day for me means. 6.00am morning of that day. this I am mentioning because, stock can vary any time in a day.

I request someone to put, some vague idea so that I can also do brainstorming.

Thx

Viny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

there is no other otion, you have to see in MB51

or you want to see only stocks then see MB5B

-ashok

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No... sorry. No past history like that available that I'm aware of. The best you can do is backtrack through the material movements in MB51.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Craig,

Thats what I was also thinking to do.

I have to see whether (summation of all 350 + 344 mvt type ) subracted by (summation of all 343 +349 mvt type) wrt a particular date.

But this will cause inconsistency if unexpected movement types come into picture future.

Is there any option to bring MMBE T code in notification action box. If so what is the functional module for that.

Thx

Viny

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard module that I'm aware of. But it would only take a simple FM to do it. There is a function module already there in SAP that will jump you to a delivery. (VL02n). You can copy that FM and use it as a template to call MMBE. I'm not sure exactly what information is available in the FM to pre-populate the MMBE screen though. Your ABAP'er should be able to tell you.

Craig