Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding iw33

Former Member
0 Kudos

which purpose we use iw33? what is that? in iw33 how to change the display deletions to ON ( in menu path edit dispaly deletions on) by defualt

2 REPLIES 2

Firoz_Ashraf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dantu,

IW31/32/ and 33 are basically used for creating/changing and displaying Plant Maintenace orders like maintenance order, service order, repair order etc..

You can switch the 'Display Deletion' ON once you are in the change mode and inside an order. IW32 --> Enter the Order --> Enter --> Edit --> Display deletion --> ON

Regards,

Firoz.

0 Kudos

thanks for the reponse firoz.

actually the prob is i have to make the displaydeletions - on by default in iw33 how to make it

( Point remaining is to make Display deletion defaulted as 'ON', whenever user go into the Service Order. I think that in gui there is a variable assignment which assigns the value as defaulted 'OFF', so whenever user enters the transaction they need to go and make the display deletion as 'ON'. Please try to investigate that if in some user exits we can make this display deletion as 'ON' or by any other way we can configure this variable to 'ON' and let me know your findings.

)

Edited by: dantu reddy on Sep 6, 2008 2:03 PM