XL Reporter Installation - Error executing IXMetaProcs.sql
During installation getting error-
Error Preparing Metadata Repository:
Executing SQL script 'IXMetaProcs.sql' (Start:....)
!!! ERROR Error executing IXMetaProcs.sql ExitCode -1073741819
I have done the following checks.
1. XL Reporter has bee removed from Administrator->Add-On Administrator.
2. Add-Remove List Does not show XL Reporter.
3. Removed manually Database IXMetaSBOOEM from SQL Server.
4. %temp% - > SM_OBS_DLL folder not found.
5. ILytix folder not found in HKEY_CURRENT_USER -> Software
ILytix folder not found in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE-> Software
6. There is no other add-on installed
7. AddOnsInstall.sbo deleted.
AddOnsLocalRegistration.sbo not found.
8. C:\Prog Files\SAP\SAP Business One\Add-Ons folder not found.
But still I can't install XL Reporter.
Sandip Kumar Bera replied
first you have to check that you have install "dot. Net Framework 2.0" which is compulsory needed for installing XL reporter, also you have to install MS Office in your system.
uninstall the XL reporter and install using the following steps
installation steps of XL-reporter add-on,
1. goto add-on administration => Register Add-on(click).
give the XL reporter address. select default group as Manual.
2. goto addon manager => pending Add-on tab => select the addon row and install.
in installation give the user id and pwd of SQL server.
3.goto addon manager =>installed addons tab, start the XL reporter, once it get connected as status.
4. go to tools menu in SAP B1, in that you will find XL reporter, click that XL reporter will open.(to view XL reporter)
follow the above steps you will get the XL repoter add-on running in SAP B1.